means Dead Easy Legal Ltd a company incorporated in England & Wales under number 13269615 whose registered office is at Suite 19, Oxford House, John Smith Drive, Oxford Business Park South, Oxford Oxfordshire OX4 2JY trading as Keep Trust Planning.
- Orders For Our Services
- All Orders for Services made by you will be subject to Our Refund Policy.
- You may change your Order for Services at any time before We begin providing the Services by contacting Us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01865 600341 or by Post to Keep Trust Planning Prama House 267 Oxford Road OX2 7HQ.
- If your Order is changed We will inform you of any change to the Price in writing.
- You may cancel your Order within 14 days of placing it. If you have already made any payments to Us (including, but not limited to a Deposit), subject to the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. If you request that your Order be cancelled, you must confirm this in writing. If you wish to cancel the Services after this time period, or once We have begun providing the Services, then we will charge you pro rata for work done.
- We may cancel your Order at any time before We begin providing the Services due to the unavailability of required personnel or materials, or due to the occurrence of an event outside of Our reasonable control. If such cancellation is necessary, We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible. If you have made any payments to Us (including, but not limited to a Deposit), the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Us informing you of the cancellation. Cancellations will be confirmed in writing.
- We currently use Stripe a payment organisation and do not accept any responsibility for delays to refunds caused by Stripe that are outside of Our control. We do accept responsibility for any delays occasioned by Us not instructing Stripe to make the payment back to you inside the 14 Calendar Days referred to in Clause 2.4 and Clause 2.5 above.
- Problems with the Services and Your Legal Rights
- We always use reasonable efforts to ensure that Our provision of the Services we give you are trouble-free. If, however, there is a problem with the Services We request that you inform Us as soon as is reasonably possible (you do not need to contact Us in writing).
- We will use reasonable efforts to remedy problems with the Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical.
- We will not charge you for remedying problems under this Clause 3.2 where the problems have been caused by Us, any of our agents or employees or sub-contractors or where nobody is at fault. If We determine that a problem has been caused by incorrect or incomplete information or action provided or taken by you, We may charge you for remedial work at Our discretion.
- As a consumer, you have certain legal rights with respect to the purchase of Our services. For full details of your legal rights and guidance on exercising them, it is recommended that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. If We do not perform the Services with reasonable skill and care, you have the right to request repeat performance or, if that is not possible or done within a reasonable time without inconvenience to you, you have the right to a reduction in price. If the Services are not performed in line with information that We have provided about them, you also have the right to request repeat performance or, if that is not possible or done within a reasonable time without inconvenience to you (or if Our breach concerns information about Us that does not relate to the performance of the Services), you have the right to a reduction in price. If for any reason We are required to repeat the Services in accordance with your legal rights, We will not charge you for the same and We will bear any and all costs of such repeat performance. In cases where a price reduction applies, this may be any sum up to the full Price and, where you have already made payment(s) to Us, may result in a full or partial refund. Any such refunds will be issued without undue delay (and in any event within 14 calendar days starting on the date on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund) and made via the same payment method originally used by you unless you request an alternative method.